The highly anticipated line of seven boozy treats pairs ice cream with finely crafted spirits. Products contain less than 0.5% alcohol, so you can indulge freely.
OAKLAND, Calif., Feb. 7, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Cheers! The Häagen-Dazs Spirits Collection is rolling out to retailers nationwide. The new line of rich, creamy, spirit-infused desserts includes five indulgent ice cream flavors, a new cookie square and a decadent non-dairy option.
“The Häagen-Dazs brand is built on a passion for transforming the finest ingredients into extraordinary ice cream experiences,” said Rachel Jaiven, Häagen-Dazs Brand Manager. “The Spirits Collection was expertly crafted to offer new, extraordinary ways to indulge. Each flavor is perfect to pair with your favorite cocktail, elevate a boozy float or simply enjoy on its own.”
The Häagen-Dazs Spirits Collection includes:
- Irish Cream Brownie: Rich Irish Cream-infused ice cream is folded together with chocolate brownie pieces and a decadent fudge swirl
- Rum Tres Leches: A Latin American inspired indulgence, smooth white rum-infused ice cream pairs with thick ribbons of dulce de leche and chunks of Tres Leches cake
- Bourbon Vanilla Bean Truffle: A classic pairing: creamy vanilla bean ice cream is studded with chocolate truffles and finished with a spicy bourbon swirl
- Stout Chocolate Pretzel Crunch: A pub-inspired indulgence: Stout infused chocolate ice cream with notes of toasted malt is studded with chocolaty covered pretzels and decadent fudge swirls
- Bourbon Praline Pecan: Raise a spoon to lusciously smooth bourbon ice cream infused with brown sugar bourbon swirls and the intense crunch of praline pecans
- Non-Dairy Amaretto Black Cherry Almond Toffee: Sweet black cherry jam and almond toffee pieces are folded into nutty Amaretto-infused non-dairy frozen dessert
- Irish Cream Cookie Squares: Chocolate cookie topped with Irish Cream-infused ice cream dipped in coated in rich dark chocolate
The Häagen-Dazs Spirits Collection is making its way to freezer aisles nationwide now and will be widely available by April 2019. All flavors are available in 14 oz. cartons (and in a 3-ct. package for the Cookie Square) at a suggested retail price of $5.29.
Starting March 1, ice cream fans can also stop by Häagen-Dazs Shops locations for select Spirits flavors available in a cup, cone, sundae or premium milkshake. Visit www.haagendazs.us/shops to find the nearest location.
Visit www.haagendazs.us for more information on Häagen-Dazs Spirits.
The Häagen-Dazs® trademark is used under license. ©HDIP, Inc.